JURA PRODUCTS LTD. RETURNS POLICY
If it is found for any reason that you are unsatisfied with the goods which you have purchased from JURA Products Ltd (JPL) please contact JPL’s customer services department within 7 days of receipt to arrange the return of the items. JPL is contactable as follows:
JURA Products Ltd.
Phone: 0800 652 5527
Fax: 01282 863 411
If the goods are delivered damaged please inform JPL within 24 hours and JPL will arrange collection. If you are returning the goods due to a change of heart or due to ordering the wrong item, then you, the customer, must fund the return carriage. Goods must be returned within a further 7 days of your contact informing JPL of the intent to return.
Machines & Accessories
- Goods returned for any reason must be complete and in their original packing. I.E. returned "as new".
- Goods must be unused. Any auxiliary items within the packaging must also be returned unused "as new".
- No used items will be accepted returned "as new" by JPL.
- If the timelines laid out above are not complied with, JPL will not refund the returned goods.
- A full refund is entirely dependent on JPL’s assessment of the goods being returned in a re-sellable condition and being returned for a genuine reason. JPL reserve the right to charge a 20% restocking fee under any circumstances.
- If goods are returned in an unsatisfactory condition JPL will either; return the goods and charge you the carriage; or JPL will invoice you to return the goods to a re-sellable condition.
- If the goods are returned without any of the auxiliary items, these will be charged for at the full Recommended Retail Price.
Please also refer to Terms & Conditions of sale. Your statutory rights are not affected.